A half mile west of Bishop Arts, the old streetcar made its next stop at the confluence of Tyler, Polk, Davis, and Seventh, where today Good Space and other investors are creating a new shopping district. Our TyPo campus incorporates four historic properties in the northeast quadrant of Tyler and Davis. Dallas Bike Works anchors the development, followed by nine circa-1922 storefronts and a Depression-era church, reserved as a restaurant site. The campus is knit together by an elevated boardwalk, doubling at one end as a performance stage. TyPo is designed as the northern anchor of the Tyler-Polk Corridor, to be created next year when the streets are returned to two-way traffic and topped with a traffic circle just north of TyPo.